1. wake up happy.
2. go to brunch with one of your favorite people.
3. go to a wedding show where everyone's nice to you because your friend is getting married. cry a little when the knife lady is talking about how her knives will last a lifetime.
4. have lunch with your roommate and her mom.
5. on a whim, go see wicked. charm the ticket guy. freak out the entire show.
6. impress people on the train with your cell phone ring.
7. go home and put on pajamas.
8. eat pizza and drink a bottle of yellowtail shiraz.
9. watch law and order: svu.
10. have friends over so they can make fun of you.
i mean, so awesome.
also, the knot guide for the groom came in the mail for our favorite roommate's fiance. it's hilarious. also kind of sad. por ejemplo:
your fiancee wants the honeymoon to be in bora-bora, but your budget requires something closer to home. what do you say?i mean, what? this just in: stereotypes against men also exist.
a. i hate foreigners.
b. well, maybe if you hadn't spent so much money on three kinds of useless flowers for the ceremony...
c. sounds great, but we'll have more time on the beach if we fly somewhere closer to home.