Monday, May 26, 2008

and even more my heart is the same

i'd like you all to know that i've seen both my favorite friends quotes ever today.
joey: i know what to do. you play hard to get!
ross: she already LIVES in LONDON.
joey: [pause] you go to tokyo!

rachel: still in love with? i'm not in love with ross. i like ross as much as the next guy... clearly, i have feelings for him, but feelings don't mean LOVE. i mean, i still have loving feelings for ross. i have continuing feelings of love, but that doesn't mean that i am still IN love with him. i have sexual feelings for him, but i do love him - oh, my God. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?
phoebe: we thought you knew! we talk about it all the time!
i'd rather blog than grade, obviously.

also, posting things like this when i should be doing work reminds me of how much i miss AIM, and i think this pretty much sums up why.
m: b, I don't know if you know that there is a typo in your profile of the worst kind.

b: are you serious?

g: oh my gosh yes.

m: yes. not a typo that just looks like a typo, but one that looks like you don't know the difference between an adverb and a preposition.

b: OH MY GOODNESS

g: I would laugh, but this is not a laughing matter.

m: I have to agree. my mouth is set in a grim line.

b: your face was already pretty grim.

it's kind of awkward [i mean, and awesome] that i have a co-worker now who remembers when i used to do things like, um, change my AIM profile several times a day. it was ARTSY, dammit. and i should mention that i originally started this blog because 1024 characters just weren't enough for me.

okay, i just signed on to AIM, just to see what would happen. guys, here's what my profile looked like last time i signed on, which i think was about two years ago. [i signed off again really really quickly, because i was afraid of what might happen if i relapsed.]


xxx-xxx-xxxx celly


L: what's sexier than God??



am i headed for the same brick wall?

is there anything i can do about anything at all?

except go back to that corner in manhattan

and dig deeper

dig deeper this time

- ani







there is an insane amount of power in choice.





all things have changed except my mind

and even more my heart is the same












"i suspect you're handling everything with your usual grace..."








drive until you lose the road



we are embarrassed by the intolerable compliment, by too much love, not too little.

- c.s. lewis

yes, all the spaces are necessary. [i can't believe you'd even ask.] and what an interesting look back in my life. am i headed for the same brick wall? well, i'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment