Tuesday, July 08, 2008

this makes me happy.

okay, let's all watch this and then dance around.



this is one of those things i read about in a nytimes article. the article's like, "this video has gone viral!" and i'm like, oh, has it? what? i've never heard of such a video. and then i join all the middle-aged nytimes readers in looking it up on youtube. 

you know what, let's ignore the fact that i'm coming a little late to the party and embrace the fact that i found the video at all.

:)

also in the nytimes today - in medvedev, bush sees "a smart guy." dear my president, will you please SAY WORDS that SOUND LIKE SOMETHING. although, again, i guess his folksy charm has worked for him in the past.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I had never heard of this video until I read it in the nytimes today too!! And thankfully your blog is one of the first things I read when I get home from work, because it reminded me that I wanted to watch the video. And yeah... it makes me embarrassingly happy.

    And is it just me, or is the guy in front in Dublin (around the 1:00 mark) wearing a ND jacket?

    ReplyDelete