Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"you're pretty fucking likeable."

see? now THAT'S the kind of thing that will get you into my blog.

hahaha, i kid. but i have been talking a lot lately about the pressures of blogging.

e: I notice that you have a new blog post
e: because it's the first thing i check every morning
e: and I notice
e: that it does not include me
b: i can't do it under pressure.
b: i mean, it just looks forced.
b: i can't compromise the blog like that.
e: hahahahahahahaha.
e: BUT YOU CAN COMPROMISE OUR FRIENDSHIP LIKE THAT?
b: HAHAHAHA
b: that might make it.
b: nice.

so there you have it. and for the rest of you who are never quoted on my blog, well - you may notice that i'm trying to be as impersonal as possible. i've been worried since the beginning about the fact that this stuff is all on the internet, and not everyone would like to be all over the internet as much as i do. or as much as i do now, because there's also the issue of how this blog will look to me in the future. that is, until the internet becomes obsolete and is replaced by, i don't know - telepathy?

so one of my co-workers told me to literally and figuratively check out a book that we have in the school library. way to rock the literal and figurative when i least expected it.


and still, from ani: "i'm wired this way, and you're wired to me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment